Find your transfer desk
Our dedicated transfer desks give you the boarding pass for your onward flight.
Find them by:
- following the signs
- using our interactive maps
- asking May I Help You staff
- consulting one of our Information Zones
Dubai International (DXB)
Terminal 1 (C Gates)
- Use transfer desk A if you’re flying with Emirates or Qantas
- Use transfer desks B and C for all other airlines
- Transfer desk E (on the lower level) is for passengers transferring from Terminal 2
Terminal 2 (F Gates)
- The transfer desk is in the arrivals hall, just before passport control
Terminal 3 (A, B and C Gates)
- Transfer desks G, H and J are for all passengers
Moving between terminals
When connecting between A, B or C Gates, all the gates are within walking distance. The only exceptions are the A Gates. For these you take the airport train.
If you are connecting to or from F Gates (located across the tarmac), your airline will tell you what to do. Services include free shuttle buses, Marhaba service and public transport.
Moving between airports
Your connection may require you to change from Dubai World Central (DWC) to Dubai International (DXB), or vice versa. In this case you need to clear immigration and collect your baggage before taking a taxi or Dubai Metro to Ibn Battuta station where you will be able to take a dedicated bus toDubai World Central (DWC).