Dubai Airports confirms its continued readiness to support the increase in scheduled passenger flights for approved airlines following the re-opening of airspace by UAE authorities as well as the Dubai government’s decision to permit UAE residents
to travel to and from Dubai International and low/medium risk countries (after meeting appropriate health and safety conditions) from June 23 and tourists from July 7, 2020.
Passengers are advised that effective from 01st August 2020 the following conditions must be met for all flights to/from DXB or DWC:
- All citizens, residents, tourists and transit passengers are required to obtain a negative COVID19 certificate before arriving into DXB or DWC.
- All passengers including citizens, residents and tourists departing from DXB or DWC to the European Union or United Kingdom are required to carry a negative COVID19 certificate.
- Children under the age of 12 and children with moderate to severe disabilities are exempt from PCR test requirements.
- Negative COVID19 certificates will be valid for up to 96 hours from the time of the PCR test
- Some passengers may be required to complete another PCR test upon arrival in DXB
For further information, passengers are strongly advised to contact their airline of choice prior to travel.
In order to maintain public safety and physical distancing requirements, all passengers departing from DXB are reminded to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Only valid ticket holders will be allowed into the terminal building
- You must not go to the airport more than four (4) hours before your scheduled flight time
- Protective gloves and mask must be worn by all travelers
- Passengers displaying symptoms are advised to not come to the airport and seek medical advice.
Airport safety measures
Precautionary measures have been implemented throughout the airport to maintain the health and safety of our customers and staff. These measures include protective plexiglass at check-in and immigration counters, thermal and temperature screening,
social distancing markers and increased levels of sanitisation in compliance with international standards set out by the relevant authorities.
Check your terminal before flying
All Emirates airline flights operate from DXB’s Terminal 3. All other airlines will operate from either Terminal 2 or Terminal 3. Accordingly, all passengers must consult their ticket/airline to confirm terminal of operation at all times before coming to the airport.
Dubai Airports continues to be fully committed to supporting the measures being taken to ensure the health and safety of our valued customers, our community and our employees.
We continue to urge you to stay safe.